Stainless Steel Actuators
Stainless steel pneumatic actuators for corrosive and extremely aggressive applications. In simple and double effect, normally tancat i / o obert.
Product range description
ROTATION ANGLE AND TORQUES:
Stainless Steel actuators, 0º-90º rotation angle to pilot ball, butterfly and plug valves. Broad range of actuators, both in Double Acting and Spring Return, from 25 to 1180Nm at 6 bar.
May be actioned with air or any nonagressive fluid up to 8 bar pressure(Option: 12,5 bar).
NORMAL WORKING TEMPERATURE:
-32ºC to +90ºC (-50ºC to +150ºC, on demand).
HIGHLY CORROSIVE ENVIRONMENTS:
Specially designed for Highly Corrosive environments. Silicone free.
External Stroke Adjustments (except PI00) to regulate opening (+85º to +92º) and closing (-2º to +5º) of the valve, both in double acting and spring return. Predominantly used in butterfly valves, to adjust closing of the disc.
SPRING SECURITY SYSTEM:
Spring security System, making manipulation and mounting easy and safe. All components are protected against corrosion.
- Conforming to all International Directives: ISO, DIN, NAMUR, VDI/VDE, ATEX, CE, DNV, PCT, SIL2.
- NAMUR Pneumatic connection for solenoid valve installation.
- VDI/VDE 3845 norms fixator to mount accessories.
- Conforms to ISO-5211 and DIN-3337 specifications for easy mounting of most of the valves.
- Prisma Pneumatic Actuators are manufactured under the requirements of DEP 97-23-CE and ATEX 94-9-CE Directive.
- ATEX EXII2GDT6 Certification.
Suitable for underwater and marine installations. For highly corrosive environments and off-shore plant applications.