Polyamide and fiberglass pneumatic actuators for aggressive and corrosive marine environments. In single or double acting, normally closed and / or open
Product range description
ROTATION ANGLE AND TORQUES:
Polyamide actuators, 0º – 90º rotation angle to pilot ball, butterfly and plug valves.
Broad range of actuators, both Double Acting and Spring Return, from 17Nm to 165Nm at 6 bar.
May be actioned with air or any nonagressive fluid up to 8 bar pressure.
NORMAL WORKING TEMPERATURE:
-32ºC to +90ºC.
LIGHT WEIGHT AND VERY RESISTANT TO CORROSION:
Manufactured in Polyamide + Glass Fiber offering best properties:
- High resistance to corrosion
- High mechanical strength
- Light weight
- Conforming to all International Directives: ISO, DIN, NAMUR, VDI/VDE, ATEX, CE, DNV, PCT, SIL2.
- NAMUR Pneumatic connection for solenoid valve installation.
- VDI/VDE 3845 norms fixator to mount accessories.
- Conforms to ISO-5211 and DIN-3337 specifications for easy mounting of most of the valves.
- Prisma Pneumatic Actuators are manufactured under the requirements of DEP 97-23-CE and ATEX 94-9-CE Directive.
- ATEX EXII2GDT6 Certification.
THREADED INSERTS AND SHAFT
Stainless Steel Shaft and Threaded Inserts to guarantee the best resistance against corrosion and wearing.
Suitable for marine and underwater installations. Designed to actuate plastic valves. Mainly Industrial Applications: Food and Beverage, Automated Irrigation, Fishing Industry, etc…